Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:31:03 -0800
It is possible to change the drive letter of your boot drive, but it also
brings with it a lot of problems. Here is a link that tells how to do this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223188/en-us

I have done this before, but it is not always worth the trouble! Note that
if you make a true image of your boot disk onto the new drive, then you can
replace the old drive with the new one (physically remove the old one) and
the new drive should boot as drive C: and all SHOULD be well. Good luck.

Peter