From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:19:13 -0800
I use two different dialup accounts on my home Win2k pro machine. There are
two other computers computers on the network and I have enabled sharing of
the connection. I have no problems with the sharing, but if I decide to use
the other dialup connection, I have to remember to change its properties to
enable the sharing. Why Microsoft chose to make them mutually exclusive
seems strange. Is there any way to automate the setting so that the sharing
is enabled whenever I use either of the connections? I already searched the
registry, but could not find the setting that enables the sharing attribute.

Thanks for any insight into where these settings may be and how to
automatically set them.

Peter Shkabara, P.E.
Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - Sonora, CA