From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:35:28 -0700
  You are correct, the G-btn(?) and HD LED connectors go *across* the two
rows, rather than along them.  (I hate when motherboard manufacturers do
that, although it may simplify their design a little.)

  The HD and power LEDs will only light up if their connectors are installed
the right way around.  I'm not familiar with Skyrise and the ChainTech
manual I found is in Chinese, so I can't really advise you which way is
correct.  But LEDs are not particularly sensitive -- you can safely(*)
connect them one way and reverse one or both if the case lights aren't
coming on as they should.

(*) safely, but perhaps not easily if you put cards in the last two slots
before testing the lights....

David Gillett