From:
Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 20:50:48 +0700
> Date:    Tue, 14 May 2002 10:30:17 -0500
> From:    John Freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: motherboard with integrated modem,video,sound
>
> I have a microstar motherboard MS-6312.  According to micro-star it was
used in gateway machines.  It has an integrated modem, sound card, and video
card.  How do I get them to work?  I have Win98 first edition for an OS.

The best way is to get the driver CD of the mainboard.  MSI has very well
designed CD which automatically detect your main board and show up device
driver needed to be installed.  Work well for all machines I run across with
MSI main boards.  If the CD is gone try to locate it at MSI site in taiwan,
a tedious task though.  If you could come over I will lend you one!

Le Dong Phuong
Hanoi - Vietnam

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml