From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:42:04 -0500
Ron,

You/we should be conversing via the list so that others can benefit
and/or contribute to this discussion.

The exclamation points are what are causing your system to run slowly.
You need to resolve both of these problems in order to get your
upgraded PC to run as it should.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====