From:
Philippe Beaulieu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:58:21 EDT
hello all, i have been looking on increasing my computer knowledge by going
thru a learn at home prog. they even have you build a unit from scratch. my
question to you is has anyone on list dealt with  N.R.I. computer training?
good? bad? indifferent? you can email me privately if you wish, thanks in
advance
philippe j beaulieu