From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 12:30:01 -0600
Uzi;
I use the xcopy command from within windows 9x
with the "richkey" switches to copy harddrives.

for example to make an exact copy of drive C to new drive D
the command would be -      xcopy c:\ d:\ /r/i/c/h/k/e/y
This copies all files whether they are in use, read only or whatever.
you may have to make the new drive partition active after
the copy if it doesn't boot, but the new drive usually just boots normally.
On your 8.4 gig drive it should copy the drive within 30 minutes or so
It goes faster if you dump your temp files (windows and temp. internet)
  recycle bin, etc.