From:
Mathew Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:49:27 -0400
No problem on switching the Matrox Mill-2 IRQ, in fact I just switched all
the IRQ's for all four of my PCI cards and Booted in to OSR/2, WinNT, and
RH5 Linux without a problem.
Mill-2 was  IRQ 11 now 15 (15 was used on the Secondary IDE Controller)

As I said, if you have AGP I not sure you can change it, I don't use AGP and
don't know much about it.  My PCI Mill-2  4MB RAM at 250MHz DAC is faster
than my friends AGP Diamond MM graphics card w/8MB Video RAM, don't remember
which one.

E-Mail me privately if you need to know how.

M. Bradley Browning
http://personal.mia.bellsouth.net/~mathewbr/