From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:13:19 -0400
The only Intel processor that is hyperthreading enabled is the 3.06 GHz.
All other Intel processors will only run in single processor mode on any
motherboard you install them on.  Supposedly, Intel is going  expand the
availability to other, lower frequency processors in the future but as far
as I know they haven't formally announced which ones.

Ben Moore