From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 10:28:33 -0700
There is not much information to go on. Generically, the problem could
be in your monitor or in your computer (ie a hardware issue) or the
problem could be software such as your operating system. Please provide
some additional information such as make and model of the computer or at
least the motherboard, if there is a video card or integrated video, the
operating system you are using, a description of what happens after you
turn on the computer till the present condition occurs.

Tom

Ralph Hunter wrote:
> My monitor will not pull up anything from the computer I just sits there with the white dash in the upper left corner for hours. What can I do?

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com