From:
Kathleen Ely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:20:19 -0600
Ever since getting my new computer (1.1 Gig processor, 772 MGs of RAM), I
have had trouble printing on my Epson Stylus 800 printer. It's been a real
workhorse so I don't know if the problem is something mechanical or if it
something related to software. My sweetheart -- who doesn't do computers at
all but does know something about the innards of telephones -- says that it
is not mechanical, as he has examined the feeders, that it has something to
do with the signal being sent to the printer.

What happens is that it will print a bit, skip, and continue printing the
document on subsequent pages to finish up. Could the speed of my processor
be affecting this? Or do you think it might have something to do with the
feeders on the printer?

Kathleen Ely
Internet Navigating
http://www.lehnherr.com