From:
Brian Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 11:32:17 -0800
What I can suggest to you is to get DSL or cable internet.  I use
dialpad.com and with the cable internet to someones phone, is quite clear,
almost as good as regular phone talk.  PC to PC depends on the other users
isp and speed.  I have a p3500 96 ram, cable modem and it works well with
internet telephony.