From:
BMLEGOMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:44:47 -0500
Hello I am going to let you know where I have purchased parts from for my
system. One place has been www.mwave.com I have had good service, price and
selection. Although I have never had to return anything to them. I also went
to www.egghead.com before they went out of business but now they have
reopened it as www.newegg.com and a friend has purchased something from them
and he was pleased with the service and the prices look good as well. But
for the motherboard I purchased it from www.motherboards.org they were the
best selection for motherboards the price I am not sure about because I
wanted a particular board. So as you can see I don't order all my parts from
the same place I just hunt around until I find the best price on these few
sites that I have heard good things from. At the same time my tower I bought
at a local computer shop just because I wanted to look at it see it hold it
and evaluated it in person. hope this helps you out.

brad marden