From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:41:29 -0700
  I would suggest you post in the correct HP forum for your printer. You
will also see if other users are experiencing  these problems with your
particular model and how tech support responds.

I don't know if this is much help but I have a HP 820Cse that was suppose
to work fine with glossy paper but has in fact never printed well on glossy
paper. Printing on glossy paper results in a white specked image with
unusable results. HP has online forums for their individual printers and
when i posted about this I discovered that everybody has this sort of
results with the 820Cse on glossy paper and Tech Supports suggestion was to
get a new more advanced HP printer !

As to skewing I designed some business cards in MS Publisher that are
banded down the right side of the card. They print out on my HP820 with the
line skewed so only the center cards are useable. Tech Support informed me
that a sixteenth of an inch skew was within specs !

Frankly the whole experience has turned me off to all HP products. I know
they have a great reputation but I wouldn't purchase another HP product.

Mark Rode
The NoSpin Group

>  a.  Anybody know how to get into this plastic case without  busting some of
>the presumably snap together retainers,  practically nothing seems screwed
>together?
>b.  Any one with experience on adjusting rollers or possibly removing glaze
>if such there should be?
>c.  Anybody have good experience with Office Max repairs?
>d.  Any other advice and good words for accomplishing desired results.
>
>Bob Decker

                         PCBUILD's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>