From:
Michael Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:51:38 -0400
I recently acquired a Quantum Bigfoot TX 12GB IDE drive, but have not been
able to get my GW2K Pentium-Pro 200 w/ win98 to see more than 8GB of it.
Any ideas? It seems to recognize the correct drive in the BIOS, but FDISK
shows the wrong size. I there a limit at 8GB somewhere?

Thanks,

                        _Mike_

PS: A copy via direct email of any replies would be appreciated so that I
don't loose it in the digest of the list.