From:
Rich McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:05:11 -0400
Hello joseph ;

A simple solution, although it wont explain why this happened may be to use
the restore fuctionality off windows XP to restore your system to an earlier
date prior to getting the message. This would cure any software issues that
may have caused the problem, otherwise it may be hardware related......

Rich