From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:48:19 -0800
Martha Shade wrote:
> I'm having problems with the display on my computer.
> I have to keep the settings at 640x480 pixels). Also I can't find one of
the drivers that came with the video adapter; this was pre-installed

This happens some times when you install a piece of software that decided
that it has a better idea on how your computer should be set up and
configured. Due to the fact the software was preinstalled, there are time
that you don't have the necessary disks for whatever reason. If you
purchased the machine pre-owned, the owner many not have retained the disks.
So... Without further delay, go to this site and I believe the drives you
need are there. Register, log in,  Download the driver, install it and with
any good fortune, you will be able to reset the resolution that your scanner
requires.
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/82/82789.htm

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka