Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 08:41:16 -0500
Hi Kathleen,

For product keys in general, check this link:

Find Product Keys in Windows Registry - Google Search:
http://tinyurl.com/rp9pp

For Windows operating systems and some Microsoft products, there are several
programs available with these two being my favorites. Both are easy to use:

Magical Jelly Bean Software - Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v1.5:

WinkeyFinder | Windows CD Key Finder | Windows CD Key Changer
Find Lost Office Key | Change Office Key:
http://www.winkeyfinder.com/winkeyfinder.php

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.