From:
Neal Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:22:19 EST
You could get a program called Partition Magic. It will tell you how your
hard drive is partitioned and how much space is in each one. It will also
allow you to merge the different partitions or simply remove ones you don't
want, without the dangers of playing with fdisk and deleting your entire
system. I do agree with an earlier post that whatever you do, your essentials
should be backed up. Anything can happen, no matter how easy some programs
are to use.
Hope this helps,

Neal Collins
A+ Certified