From:
Matthew Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 21:15:48 -0800
Did you run fdisk.exe and see if it sees the second drive?  If there are no
partitions or no formatted partitions, File Manager will not see the second
drive.  If this is true, you will have to use fdisk to partition the drive,
and then format the drive.  If you need more detailed instructions of how
to use it, you can email me directly at [log in to unmask] .
Matthew Ballard
Computer Consultant

                                  -----