From:
Gary Tennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:57:55 -0700
Computer #1  :  illegal operation when opening Control Panel....  next time
it does this, report to us what the DETAILS button says....don't worry about
recording the "at register 0E1048590834,etc.... just the first
sentence....ie:  Explorer has caused an invalid page fault at Kernel32.dll

Computer #2  :  Slow to find stuf in "My Computer"   I've had this problem
when there's a CDR in my CD drive.  Windows takes extra long to scan that CD
before it decides to display the contents of "my computer."   If this is the
case, ensure there is no CD in the drive when not in use.

hope this helps,

gary r. tennesen