Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:34:38 -0800
For what it is worth I have the exact card and I too have a problem with
this card except mine is that I can't get it recognized in Win2k. In 98SE it
works just fine, but in W2k forget about it. I contacted www.ati.com tech
support via email and supposedly they are working on it.
You might want to contact them through the support page email link and
hopefully they will have an answer.
As for me I believe this card isn't compatible with my MOBO/Chip. I have
exhausted all of my knowledge base and patience on this wonderful piece of
####. (Use your Imagination ; () )

Good luck with that,

Barry Clark
MCSE/CCNA