From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:50:13 -0800
Hi gang,

I just recieved a replacement STB Velocity 128bit AGP Video card w/8MB
SGRAM.  My coputer was continually rebooting until I replaced the video card
with my generic S3 virge video card.  I thought it was a bad STB card.  So I
requested a new one.  THey sent it to me and the problem occurred again when
I installed it.  Is the STB card not compatible with the FIC VB601 BX Mobo I
have?  Cause with the exact same configuration except for the different
video card, the computer works great.  Any experience with this combonation.
I know that STB Velocities don't get a long with the ASUS BX board but how
about FIC.  Or actually any BX MOBO.

Thanks,
Michi Imamura

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: