From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:44:40 -0600
Greg Welch wrote:

> Hi,
> I am interested in finding info on any Shuttle Motherboard Listservs,
> e-mail lists, and/or websites catering to the Shuttle family of motherboards.
 Greetings,
Check out http://www.NeoSoft.com/internet/paml/ or http://liszt.com
If it exists you'll probably find it there. (At the Neosoft Site you may
have to scroll down to "Vital Information" link and then scroll to
"Publicly Accessable Mailing Lists" if you are deposited at the home
page by your browser.) This reply probably belongs in VPlanets but my
momma taught me to put things back where I find 'em.

Cheers,
Kelly