From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 18:50:34 -0400
I haven't had to make use of these services, yet, but I think the geekstogo
forums have a good reputation for providing sound advice for removal of
malware.  From what I could tell from a quick search, it looks like their
directions for using the SmithFraudFix should address this SpyFalcon
problem.

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/How_to_use_SmitFraudFix-t109268.html

Unless one of the big names in anti-malware offers their own removal tool,
I'd give the above one a try.

John Sproule