Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 00:14:05 -0500
Hello,

I need to test a 2GB hard drive to see if the problem I'm having is with
it, or not.  I would like to add it into my current machine (Celeron 333
with Win 98 and Epox mobo).  What I want to find out is - will this hard
drive boot all the way into the Windows (95) desktop as it has in the past,
but no longer will (wallpaper comes up, but explorer won't load).  If it
doesn't, then there is a problem with this drive, and presumably not the
rest of the machine from which it originates.

What procedure do I  use to boot from this HD?  Also, would it be
simpler  for diagnostic purposes to switch out the drives, or just add the
second as an additional (master?) drive to this computer?

Thanks!

Julie Shanks

                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org