From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:24:41 -0500
If the sound card is from around 1994, you will need to find the drivers
for the sound card, and then the drivers for the CD-ROM next.
If I understand the question, you have a CT 1740 (or so) sound card,
and a CD-ROM drive model CR-563
If that is correct, you need four driver/software floppy disks.
Let me know if the above sounds correct, and we can take it from there.
                      Rick Glazier