Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:23:46 -0700
  There are routers, and routers.  There are host computers running software
that performs routing functions, and there are specialized little computers
that do very little else.  A hub does not include these functions.
  To share a connection, you need some of the functionality of a router.  To
do it over dial-up, you need something that provides those functions AND can
establish dial-up connections.  The vast majority of small router appliances
don't include the latter function.
  ICS, however, includes the routing functions you need, and can work with
your dial-up connection.

David Gillett