From:
"Mark C. Barron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:01:20 -0800
Just a thought, but have you tried using FDISK to look at the partitions
that are there.
If WinME creates a partition type that isn't FAT in nature, then it will
show up as a Non-DOS
partition.  You will have to remove it, then create a new primary partition
and format from there.

Mark

>>Hello I just have a couple of questions for you. I just recently had WinME
>>on my computer. I was having to many problems with ME so I had it removed.
>>put Win95 with the Win98se upgrade. What I want to do is completely wipe
>>out
>>everything and put Win98se full CD on there. The problem is that whenever I
>>do format C:/s I get this message<format not supported on C>. Well I was
>>wondering what does that mean and is there any way of fixing that so I can
>>format. Thanks, David

>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

Mark C. Barron