Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:44:46 -0700
You can save the necessary files to any desired
location by means of ERUNT.
Its default is C:\ERDNT but you can make additional
backups to any place you choose.

ERUNT - The Emergency Recovery Utility NT
Registry Backup and Restore for Windows NT/2000/XP

Look for ERUNT here:
http://home.t-online.de/home/lars.hederer/erunt

HTH,
tomas santos

-----------
In PCBuild  Paul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Subject: Boot files on C

Hi I just installed Win XP on my second partion "D"
running Win 98 on "C"
wheras there will definatly come a time when I need to
reinstall Win 98 I
need to know what boot files I need to make a copy of
that are on "C".  I
know that after reinstalling Win 98 that I will need to
use fdisk/mbr to
restore the boot record to it's present state, but what
other files do I
need to copy from the "C" drive.
Paul Ryan
Germany