From:
Donna Hampe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:59:45 -0500
Thank you all for the time you spend to help us.

I can 'right click' the Desktop/Taskbar and use the Menu. However if I
'right click' a folder on the Desktop or on any Drive, it looks like it
is trying to open the right click menu but doesn't. Then I have to use
Ctrl+Alt+Delete and it says 'Not Responding' - then I have to End Task.
Sometimes there is no Program showing and then I have to use the
Restart. It then shows - Ending explorer.exe.
I have tried to do a Restore and any date I choose, it goes through the
process and then a message appears saying it can't do the Restore.

I have 1 GB of RAM - 10 GIGs free space on C. I have not installed any
new programs.

I hope I explained this okay and thank you anyone that can help.

Donna Hampe