From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:14:31 -0500
I have been following this thread for several days...
I have no occurrence of any vcache settings in my system.ini...
Is that indicative of a problem..??

I am rumming windws 95 with service pack ! and all the other downloadable updates
on a pentium 166 MMX machine...

Do I need to add vcache settings..??

Thanks

David Hurst