From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 04:04:30 -0400
Mary:

OK. So, can a FAT32 system address twice as much HDD space? Also, my Mom
has a Pentium100 system with Win98SE (FAT32) and her 4.2G HDD is fully
accesible. We have an AMD K6-2/350 with a 17G HDD, partitioned from 2.0
to 8.5.G - all functional (WinME, FAT32). We haven't added a Promise or
Ultra controller, etc. Please explain.

Jack

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com