From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:53:07 -0500
Very near the system battery, you will find a jumper that will reset the
system bios and clear that password. Simply move the jumper from the
terminals that they are on to the other side, then back. DONE! The same
thing can be accomplished by removing the battery for a few minutes then
replacing it. Now, I've learned that if you remove it, good time to replace
it with a new one. They are inexpensive, and worth the extra effort.
HTH!
Dean Kiley