From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:13:52 -0700
You already got some responses to this post, but here is my experience.
About 12 years ago, I had a whole lab of these computers. When the
floppy drive failed, I tried to adapt a standard floppy mechanism, but
found that it was too complicated. The drive has a proprietary
interface, but is otherwise mechanical. You just press the eject button
to get the floppy disk out and simply insert a new one the way most
floppy drives work. If you can't insert a floppy, make sure that there
is not one stuck in there already.

Peter
The NoSpin Group