From:
Kevin Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:41:30 -0700
The power supply includes among other things some high capacity capacitors
that can and do hold a pretty good charge of high voltage. It can take a
couple of hours to a couple of days for this charge to dissipate. If you
know what you're doing you can discharge them with out any risk. If you
don't you can discharge them through your body. This can lead to unexpected
consequences including death. So I guess your actions depend on how much you
like your kids!
Good luck

KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown