From:
Adam Favre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:58:23 -0700
I would also assume this can be done.  However, every time I hear anyone calling in to a call in show, their problems are invariably occuring under the Window's ME operating system.

I am by no means an expert, but I have had dealings with  95, 98, ME, and currently XP.  XP has been VERY forgiving to me as the average user.  In fact, I have never had a crash under windows XP.  Granted, I have still had conflicts and have broken some programs by installing others, but it wouldn't be Windows without these little picadellos.

I am sure others with more techinical expertise woudl encourage you to go with Windows 2000 or NT or some other variation, but I would have no qualms sticking with XP.

Try doing a search regarding windows ME before you go with it.  If you like it, I guess do what makes you happy.

Good luck and best wishes.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml