From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:27:30 -0500
Your thinking of the method suggested on www.tomshardware.com
where you use nail polish or teflon tape to cover up a pin on the
slot1 celeron to force the motherboard to think the signal is low,
thereby allowing it to go to 100 mhz.  see the page reference above
for more information.  It would be a lot simpler to find a good home
with someone who is not interested in overclocking for your present
board, and buy a good overclocker's model.
Tom Turak

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html