From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:08:12 -0400
What's the make and model of the DVD Burner? I've returned two burners
that were faulty.
What error message do you get?
What is your OS and computer specs?
What is "The file in question"?
Many DVDs are copy protected and cannot be burned using the programs you
mention.
See:  www.videdohelp.com for help on this subject.

Amy Ledford wrote:

>I have a few questions about burning DVDs.
>
>1.  I recently purchased a DVD burner drive, which
>will play and burn CDs, and will play DVDs, but will
>not burn DVDs. I have tried at least 2 burning
>softwares--Nero and Cyberlink's Power2Go. I have also
>updated the driver as well.
>
>2. Even if I cannot burn to a disc, shouldn't I still
>be able to save the file in question to my hard drive?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml