From:
Kenneth Whyman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:32:39 -0700
That is a very good question. Have you recently upgraded the firmware of
your iPod through iTunes? If so, perhaps it is caused by bad code, and
either rolling back to old software, or upgrading to even more recent
software might prove helpful. Perhaps the first rule of Windows
computing could also apply here: "If in doubt, reboot." Any other
suggestions from my more Apple-savvy compatriots? :)