From:
D Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:12:46 -0700
Hi,

I'm in the process of moving, so I'm finding all sorts of homeless
cables and am wondering what's the best thing to do with them.

I know a USB adaptor, but some of these cables have USB adaptors plus
a little cylinder shaped thingie on the cable just at the ends of the
cable, before the plug part.  I also have some cables with other
different adaptors, like 9 pins (video, I guess).

I guess the real question is, are they worth keeping these or should
I find them new homes?

Is there a good site that gives visual examples of different cables
and if they can be utilized with components that they didn't
necessarily come with?

Thanks,
Diane

                     support at our newest website: