From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:04:22 -0700
Hello Hugh and Rick,

Whenever I want to begin looking for computer hardware of any type, I
always begin my search at PriceWatch.com. They link to stores all over
the web, and have an index page arranged by hardware item, the links on
that page lead to pages that further break down that type of hardware
into it's sub types, and loading any sub type page gives you up to date
results for that item at many different online stores, sorted by price.

They used to be about computer parts and systems only, but have now
added electronics items, and other merchandise to their interface. Here
is a link to their computer fans page, where you should be quite readily
able to find any kind of fan you may need.

<http://www.pricewatch.com/fans/>

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>