From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 08:03:10 -0700
Does the controller recognize the drives during POST? If so, then you
may need to use FDISK to "adjust" the active partition. Did you check
the jumper settings on the drives to have one as master and the other as
slave? Consider trying the second IDE channel for the other drive.

Peter
Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh