From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:31:57 -0500
HI

Working on systems since 1982, I learned very early to carry a couple of the
different sizes jumpers in a very tiny ziplot baggie in my wallet.  It has
saved me agrivation many times over.

I think any decent computer shop would just give you one. There are
different sizes though...

Thanks,

Joe

> I have a tiny problem.
>
> I'm installing a new hard drive and I want to copy the old drive to the
new one.
> This requires adjusting the jumper settings.
>
> You know that little piece of plastic you use to adjust jumper settings?
I don't have one for the old drive--it did not require one to serve as a
single drive.  Does anyone know where I can get that little piece of
plastic?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml