From:
Matthew Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:32:16 -0700
Assuming you have TCP/IP bound to the network cards, correct?  If so, then
if the computers are set to automatically get an IP address, and you don't
have a DHCP server on the network, then you need to set the computers to
use IP addresses reserved for internal network usage, such as 192.168.0.1,
192.168.0.2, etc, subnet 255.255.255.0 .
Matthew Ballard