From:
Scott Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:13:03 -0500
Hello everyone, I am new to this list so please bear with with me.I am
trying to fix my sons computer. It is a Dell dimension desktop computer
and his problem started with the power on button on the tower.I have built
my own computer and I took a look at his.The power up button would not
work so I thought the best thing to do was transfer the hardware to
another tower.Unfortuanantly to my dismay Dell has set its mother board up
so the new towers power up button can not be attached very easily.The
power up button on the Dell goes to a mini cucuit board witch also has two
usb ports and a headphone jack.It then has a ide cable running to the
mother board for all of it.I was wondering if anyone might know how to
hook up the power up button(which has only two pins)to the ide outlet Dell
uses for its board. I cant seem to put a picture of the board on here so I
am sending it in an attachment.If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Heres my email address [log in to unmask] thanks,Scott

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com