From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:17:21 -0600
If your pc was working fine before the new power supply was installed, then it is reasonable to expect
that the larger
power supply has caused a heating problem that was near failure with the old one.

When a computer repeatedly crashes  randomly about the same time after starting up (i.e. the length
of time that the computer was running is consistent, but the program that was running is not),
that is often an indication of over-heating.

Try running your computer with the case's cover off and a fan blowing on the motherboard.  If it runs
fine, then you will know that you do have a heating problem.

Dean Kukral