From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:43:25 -0400
I think the original problem is with the OEM manufacturer.

I got stuck with an "new" obsolete case from them once
on an Internet order because they refused to let me know
exactly what I was being shipped.
That caused me problems later with the case manufacturer
since the case was "out of date".

It would be better to find out WHY you did not get three
CDs in three CD cases with the proper Orange stickers
and serial numbers on them.

There is also some confusion on the list as to if you have
three working PCs and if so, why you can not get the proper
numbers from the Registry...
At that point, the "missing" Orange sticker would be nothing
more than a luxury... (Although it would be a form of physical
proof of ownership of the license...)

Anything else, or other "workarounds" sound suspicious...
Just my $.02        Rick Glazier