From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:12:56 -0400
Hi,

For the relative low cost of today's drives, why go refurbished?
What is it really going to save you, if you have a problem with it?
Time and aggravation must be worth something to you.

I have seen too many factory refurbished drives, not work out of the sealed
plastic package.

Go to dell's website and put in your service code on the back or underneath
of the dell, and
Get all the info you need for the drive.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

My Dell Dim. xps r400 has a bad drive. So, my solution is to purchase a new
drive from Newegg (preferably a refurbished one). My question is, How do I
know which drive will work with the Dell? Also, will i need anything else
along with just the hard drive?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml