From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:35:44 -0400
Are you attempting to hook it up while the computer is on?? If its on it
won't work, they computer must be off, so when you turn the computer back
on the video card automatically detects it and sends output to the TV.

After the computer reaches windows it will let you know its outputting to
TV.
--Patrick Black
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~black27/